Wednesday, December 23, 2009

REVIEW: Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple




Price: $2.49 @ Hocks
Found at: Kroger

I'm not a big fan of suave products, because you get what you pay for, right? This is pretty darn cheap, so I was afraid that I wouldn't get what I aimed for but glad I didn't fork out that much cash for it. I bought it for my daughter. Her hair gets SO tangled in the back and she hates when I brush her hair, because it hurts her. So I had been testing a few sprays, and when I tried this one out....I loved it! The smell isn't overpowering, and I didn't have to tug on the brush in order to get it through her hair. If you liberally spray your child's hair with this, then you will get the pay off. Don't be afraid! It comes in a whopping 10.5 fl oz. bottle, so it's not like you're wasting anything. Your child will thank you, and look much more adorable. Go and buy this now!

My Rating: **** 4 Stars
My Suggestion: If you want to save some money, but are tired of hearing your kid cry when you comb their hair, you gotta buy this!

COMING UP NEXT: Johnson's Buddies Easy-Comb Detangler
POSTPONED: Loreal Double Extend Lash Serum. (It is a long process and I will be updating in a few weeks with before and after pictures :) )

Seeya!

*Paloma*

No comments:

Post a Comment