Sunday, December 27, 2009

REVIEWS: Continued Lipgloss Attack!


CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers: I was kind of disappointed by the taste of "Guava Splash", but I hope that the other flavors are at least half good. I like the feel of it on my lips, and the color looks alright. I would probably give this 2 1/2 stars.






Tutti Dolci's Mango Sorbetto tastes delicious. I got two tubes of this stuff, and both are almost completely empty, I bought them at the beginning of this year. The glittery gloss is awesome looking, but not too out there.
3 1/2 Stars.







CO Bigelow's Winter Cordials has 4 different flavors, and Triple Hot Chocolate, to the left, is one of the best out of all 4. The glitter wasn't captured right in this picture, but it looks nice in person.
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment