Thursday, January 7, 2010

REVIEW: LUSH Let Them Eat Cake Balm

I had not yet found anything that could compare to the smoothness of my favorite balm, Burt's Bees, but recently discovered a stinky and creamy version: LUSH's Let Them Eat Cake.

The stuff smells horrible and weird, but it went on my lips VERY smooth. I loved the feel of it on my lips. The smoothness of it might be mistaken as greasy, but I think that it was just right with the consistency and texture. When I first looked inside, I thought that it would be gritty from the little bumps inside, but it wasn't at all! The smell takes some getting used to, but I think that this balm is right at the top next to my Burt's Bees!

Let Them Eat Cake contains: Orange and lemons, currants and sultanas, vanilla and sherry.

My thoughts: If you want to fork out $7.95 + tax for a 0.3oz tin of lip balm, I suggest you buy it! The weird smell is worth the smoothness of your lips!

Four Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment