Friday, January 8, 2010

REVIEW: LUSH Sultana of Soap Soap

When I first got a chunk of this soap, I was very upset. The smell of Sultana is SO overwhelming, that it actually transferred its scent to my first Porridge, I Should Coco and HIWTC, so I couldn't even tell what they all smelled like. After airing them all out, I found that Sultana was the reason for the nose-confusion. I hate the smell, but since I bought it, I wanted to try it out. The smell is less BAM!POW! when you rinse it off your skin. I like it much better on my skin than sniffing the soap itself. I think that some hairs in my nose actually burnt to a crisp when sniffing Sultana, but that might just be my imagination. Nevertheless, I don't plan on buying it again, but I am ok with using it until it disappears. My skin is soft, and that is the only plus.

My suggestion, if you like really gross smells, go buy this. In fact, buy the entire lot, no matter what country it's in...that way, when I go to the LUSH store, I won't be met by this unpleasant smell.

My Rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment