Thursday, January 7, 2010

REVIEW: LUSH Strawberry Feels Massage Bar

I received (among many others) Strawberry Feels today, and am not disappointed at all! The smell of this bar is amazing...divine, even! I don't even use that word! Anyways, I have not tried any of the massage bars until now, and am delighted that I can use them without a partner (They like to focus more on being massaged by someone else.). I prefer to deal with pampering myself BY myself. The smell is delicious, and it lasts a while. I would definitely go out of my way to buy this again.

This massage bar includes: Cocoa butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Fresh Strawberries, Glycerine, Olibanum Oil, Bergamot Oil, Geranium Oil, Hibiscus Flower, Limonene, Linalool, D&C Red 30.

My thoughts: You must go out and get it! It costs $8.95 +taxes for a 2.6 oz bar.  

Five Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment